Techgene Machinery is a recycling baler manufacturer who's been in the recycling industry for almost 40 years. From the paper box, shredded paper and cardboard balers to the plastics, can and aluminum recycling balers.
- Suitable for the waste recycling center, manufacturing plants or plastic makers.
- Available to compress waste paper, corrugated paper, cardboard boxes, Aluminum can, PET bottle, HDPE, plastic films.
- Automatic press and manual tie.
- The materials are available to be fed by manuals, conveyor and shovel machine into this baler.
- Press force up to 100 tons, capacity from 1~2.5 Tons per hour
- The position of operation panel and shape of hopper can be modified to satisfy the real demand of customer.
- All operation and monitoring function are controlled through a programmable logic controller(PLC)
- Rugged, reinforced baling chamber and door
- The strong and rigid structure is reliable and optimum for less maintenance.
The Techgene range of closed end balers are ideal for recycling centres or manufacturing plants where a high press force is required to achieve a well compacted bale. In addition to handling materials which are more difficult to compress, such as HDPE, PET bottles and aluminums cans. These balers incorporate an automatic press cycle together with a manual bale tie and the material in feed hopper can be customized to suit individual requirements.
Operation and troubleshooting are all controlled through the PLC and touch screen and the operator's panel may be located to suit individual requirements.
The strong and rigid machine structure and end door enable high baling forces to be achieved whilst still ensuring a long and reliable service life.
Close-End Baler (TCB-081040 and TCB 0810 SERIES) for Cardboard, Carton boxes, Aluminum can, PET bottle, HDPE, Plastic films, foams, manuals, conveyor, shovel machine
Previous: Cutter Shredder - TSH-1600, CONVEYOR
For LIVE HELP, please click "Live Help Desk", our specialists will be with you in air shortly.